Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Early

Well, it's 5:30 am and I'm heading out the door to work at the polls for the primary this morning.  Oh, it's gonna be dull.  For once, I miss Rick Santorum.  Couldn't he have just hung around a little bit longer?!?  No doubt he was afraid of losing out to Romney in his "home" state of Pennsylvania.

And we're expecting snow.  And nobody of any consequence is running against Bob "I'm doing what the Bishop wants me to do" Casey.

I'm expected a handful of elderly and some hopeful students.

And I have to inform the folks that, come November, if they don't have a photo ID they aren't going to be able to vote.  Yep.  All of those students who wish to cast multiple votes -- can't do it.  Those voter-fraud-happy-hat-wearing old men better be able to cough up the proper identification.  And as the first volunteer in line to help our voters, I'm going to get an earful.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment