Monday, May 3, 2010

Saturday, no camera

I have such respect for all of those bloggers who entertain me with hysterical photos. Sorry, I can't do the same for you. In the future, I really must remember to take my camera with me wherever I go. Unfortunately, I do not have photos of:

Old man contemplating lawnmower. And contemplating. And contemplating. Could have been pretending to be a lawn ornament. Actually, a video would have been better. A time-lapse video may have shown some movement over time.

Portly boy wearing “You Can’t Afford Me” T-shirt. Nothing else need be said.

The "Talk to Yourself" chair in library. I swear I'm going to sit in it next time I visit and see what happens to me. So far, it's worked for three different people.

An escapee from a monastery (I’m assuming it was a costume). He was near my house as I was driving away. Did he ring my doorbell? Is he a replacement for the Jehovah's Witnesses? I think I scared them away by doing my summer housework in small clothing and answering the door all sweaty and panting.

Now, I'm heading out the door to my retail mecca. Target. I will try to remember my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Humour writing....thanks for putting a smile on my face.
    Look forward to pictures when they are forth coming.
    Hugs
    Peggy xxx

    ReplyDelete