Monday, August 2, 2010

Side of the Road Sighting

He was scary-looking. He was far from clean. If I had been walking, I would have changed over to the other side of the street. Bad enough. Then I read his clothing.

His black T-shirt was emblazoned with white letters, large enough to read from a comfortable(?) distance.

I F*CK DEAD PEOPLE (the asterisk is inserted by me).

He was mighty close to the street.

Perhaps I should have quickly slapped on a bumper sticker that read:

I RUN THE F*CK OVER PEOPLE I BELIEVE HAVE RECENTLY KILLED OR RAPED OR MUTILATED A LIVING THING. I ALSO RUN THE F*CK OVER PEOPLE I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE ARE ON THEIR WAY TO KILL OR RAPE OR MUTILATE A LIVING THING.

Perhaps he picked this shirt out of a garbage bin. Could be that he cannot afford to purchase clothing. If I had nothing, and could not speak or read the English language, I still would be quite reluctant to wear this. If this were the case, wouldn't a sane person turn the shirt inside out so no one could read it?

Perhaps next time I will swerve and take out a nasty t-shirt wearing perv to save the life of an innocent person or people.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! This is kind of scary stuff. Just when little miss Pollyanna (ME) believes there is a little good in living creature, she runs across a spider in the pool, a snake in the grass or hears about really creepy people who wear shirts like the one you describe.

    My question is not so much who would wear this shirt, but who would make it? Was there more than one produced? Is it even remotely possible that there is a whole host of creepy people wearing these shirts?

    Again, I have to say Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would be the minivan vigilante, the Charles Bronson of the Penn State.

    ReplyDelete