Monday, July 4, 2011

The Fourth

I've never understood why big bangs have been chosen to represent freedom.

I hate noise.

I have a phobia.

Yes, some people hate blood. Some people fear needles. Some are scared of dogs.

Whatever.

I'm terrified of great big kabooms.

Show me a needle. Dandy. Fine. Take my blood. I don't care. Show me a needle and a balloon at the same time. I'll freak out.

I'm having many beverages before I go out to see the fireworks. Its the only way I can deal.

Please excuse any typos.

Pour me into bed later.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you speak your mind Kim!
    I have just googled why we like fireworks so much, all I came up with was "Its all about love and blowing things up".

    Hope you are tucked up in bed now, dreaming sweet dreams.

    Big hugs
    Peggy xxxx

    ReplyDelete