Monday, January 9, 2012

More Rick

My newspaper has been full of photos of Rick Santorum, in his damn sweater vests, with a microphone in front of his mouth. His pompous face spewing forth Rick-speak. His values, his beliefs, his Jesus. He has advice for all of us, doesn't he?

A few days ago, Planned Parenthood sent a missive regarding the future of women's health and a request for some money. They advised me that my financial help would be a positive thing for the health of America's women.

Guess who's advice I heeded.

Not Rick's.

And that check to Planned Parenthood was the first of the year, correctly dated.

If Mr. Santorum wants to keep talking, I'm gonna keep giving.

3 comments:

  1. Ditto Dr. Monkerstein. I like your label for this one, 'really, really really angry woman'.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, but, you're contributing to the destruction of civilization. If women aren't punished for having sex, then the godless commies win!

    ReplyDelete