Friday, February 18, 2011

I Feel Good

Well, actually, I've been feeling a bit pissy lately. What with living in the northern lands and medical issues and missing my mother and what not.

But these,




well, they just do something to me. These "industrial blooms" look like they're dancing to James Brown. So get that "I Feel Good," tune in your mind and go have a look at Paula Art's happy found item flowers.

See more of Paula's art and read her blog here.


I just saw something move! I swear those flowers are dancing.

3 comments:

  1. haha bless you :) if my flowers can make anyone happy looking at them then what more could i ask for. (lots i'm sure but you know me). thanks kim, love having my flowers here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Housewife glad you found something to feel good about and I hope you keep shining and smiling for a while longer.
    I will be sending loads of love and light your way dear friend.

    Here is a quote I find amusing by Douglas Adams:
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

    Hugs
    Peggy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are awfully cute....something tough but pretty about them.

    ReplyDelete